Maxient recently reached a huge landmark: 1,000 clients!
What started as a small idea in 2003, has quite literally changed the way higher education gets work done over the last 15 years.
We decided the best way to celebrate this incredible milestone is with the folks who helped us achieve it. As a thank you to our clients, we are holding a grant competition to infuse funding for ideas, big or small, that can make an impact on your campus. Each of Maxient’s staff members will have the opportunity to grant $1,000 to a proposal they feel is most deserving!
Could your on-call staff use a technology upgrade? Perhaps you’d like to bring in a speaker on relationship violence? Maybe the best way to get greater recognition for your civility initiative is stickers for students’ laptops? Hoping to do a drive-in conference for your in-state colleagues? Need to buy some paint for a community-building restoration project? These are just a few examples to get your ideas flowing. We know you probably have a lot more ideas in mind of where $1,000 could make all the difference for your students, your colleagues, and your campus community!
The ground rules are simple:
- Proposal descriptions should be no longer than 500 words. (See below on how you can expound further!)
- Your idea should either be related to the institution’s usage of the software, or to furthering the principles our software and brand promotes: integrity, civility, and safety, to name a few.
- Each proposal must have the support of a level 3, 4, or 5 Maxient user, but may come from anyone at the school (e.g. resident advisor, conduct officer, police, counselor, Dean of Students)
- There is no limit on the number of proposals per institution.
- Proposals must be submitted through this form, and received no later than March 1, 2019.
- We will begin announcing winners and promoting their projects via social media the following week.
- We strongly encourage you to tell us — and the world — via social media over the next few weeks about what you’re trying to do with this grant. Be active, be creative, and have fun! Beyond your written proposal here, that will be the best way to get our attention and stand out from the crowd! Tweet us @Maxient combined with the hashtag #1000thanks and/or post to Facebook. We’ll be watching and listening!
Regardless of who wins these awards, we are very grateful to ALL of our clients for their loyalty and support throughout our 15 years of business. In our hearts, you are all deserving of 1000 thanks!